E' un paio di giorni che sento fastidio alla schiena. Ho dato la colpa al modo che ho, la sera, di sprofondare nel sonno, tutta storta e schiacciata con Mike nel nostro bel letto singolo. Oggi inizio a temere che sia a causa dell'allenamento. Ho forse esagerato con l'intensità del workout dimenticandomi della maledetta lordosi? O semplicemente ho compiuto i movimenti maldestramente? Sto sempre molto attenta a riprodurre i movimenti come nei video che guardo, ma lavorando da sola, non ho effettivamente la percezione "da esterna" di ciò che faccio, ossia se sto ben dritta e se mantengo la giusta postura anche sotto sforzo (se non sbirciandomi nel riflesso della finestra). Detto questo, mi sto confrontando con la mia Dottoressa di fiducia della Specialistica di Scienze Motorie, che mi sta ricordando di fare molta attenzione a tenere sempre la schiena dritta durante i sollevamenti e le alzate, soprattutto per chi come me ha già condizioni particolari come scoliosi e lordosi. In caso di corretti movimenti, potrebbe essere che sto solo risvegliando muscoli mai usati prima. Magari per oggi ci vado piano... sì ma solo con la schiena!
Per il resto, i muscoli delle gambe hanno quasi smesso di farmi male, forse iniziano a sentirsi meno violentati, o forse il fatto di utilizzare quasi ogni giorno un paio di scarpe con zeppa, li mantiene in costante allenamento. Le scarpe di cui parlo sono queste:
Ieri sera ho deciso di provare (quasi invano) a combattere la mia "apatia da cena" con una ricetta nuova; delle 15 polpette che mi erano uscite alla fine ne ho mangiate solo 3, accompagnate dal secondo budino di latte scremato descritto ieri. Dopo una cert'ora mi passa la fame. Beh, ecco la ricettina:
Polpettine Croccanti di Gamberi Gratinate al Forno
Ingredienti a occhio, non pesati:
- gamberetti sgusciati
- 1 uovo intero
- 1/2 bicchiere di latte scremato
- aromi a piacere e sale
- 1 fetta di pane integrale
- crusca di grano
- crusca di avena
- un cucchiaino di olio d'oliva
Giovedì 11 ottobre 2012 - Giornata PP
MENU
- colazione con caffè macchiato
- spuntino con 2 biscotti di seitan
- pranzo con petto di pollo allo spiedo
- merenda con 3 muffin di crusche al limone
- cena con 3 polpettine di gamberi + budino che-mi-tira-su
ALLENAMENTO
- Body Rock Day#3 Week#2 w.o. di LisaMarie
- Body Rock Day#3 Week#2 w.o. di Sean
--------------------------------
It 'a couple of days that I feel discomfort in the back. I thought it was because of the way I have, in the evening, to feel asleep, all twisted and crushed with Mike in our beautiful single bed. Today I'm afraid it's because of the training. I perhaps exaggerated the intensity of the workout forgetting my lordosis? Or simply have done the wrong movements ? I'm always very careful to reproduce the movements like those in the video, but working alone, I have not actually the perception "from outside" of what I do, or if I'm really straight and if I keep the right posture also under stress (if not watching me in the reflection of the window). I am dealing with my favourite Doctor , is reminding me to be very careful to keep my back straight while lifting the weights, especially for those like me who have scoliosis and lordosis. In case of correct movements, it could be that I'm just waking up muscles never used before. Maybe to slow down today ... yes but only with my back!
For the rest, the muscles of the legs have almost stopped hurting, perhaps they begin to feel less raped, or perhaps the fact that I use almost every day a pair of shoes with wedge heel keep them in constant training. The shoes I'm talking about are these. They have a wedge of 7 cm. I'm not very high, so appearing one meter seventy definitely leaps me. At the same time they are versatile, as they aren't elegant, I can always put it. And they are extremely comfortable, I never thought of that. Walking is a pleasure, even for people like me who are not used to. Who knows, maybe I will have super sculpted calves;) Last night I decided to try (almost in vain) to fight my "apathy dinner" with a new recipe. Of the 15 fishballs that I cooked I only eat 3, accompanied by the second skimmed milk pudding described yesterday. After a certain hour I don't feel hungry anymore. Well, here's the recipe:
Meatballs Crispy Baked Shrimp Gratin
Ingredients eye, unweighted:
- Peeled shrimp
- 1 whole egg
- 1/2 glass of skim milk
- Spices and salt to taste
- 1 slice of whole wheat bread
- Wheat bran
- Oat bran
- A teaspoon of olive oil
Meatballs Crispy Baked Shrimp Gratin
Ingredients eye, unweighted:
- Peeled shrimp
- 1 whole egg
- 1/2 glass of skim milk
- Spices and salt to taste
- 1 slice of whole wheat bread
- Wheat bran
- Oat bran
- A teaspoon of olive oil
Soften the slice of bread (just the inside) in skim milk. Add the chopped shrimp with spices, salt, egg and a teaspoon of olive oil. Compose balls and roll in bran slightly. Place on a baking sheet and bake for about 40 minutes at 180 degrees. After that I made them crispy with a few minutes grill.
Thursday, October 11, 2012 - Day PP
MENU
• Breakfast with spotted coffee
• snack with 2 biscuits ok seitan
• lunch with grilled chicken breast
• snack with 3 bran muffins with lemon
• dinner with 3 balls of shrimp + pudding-me-pull-on
TRAINING
• Body Rock Day # 3 Week # 2 w.o. of LisaMarie
• Body Rock Day # 3 Week # 2 w.o. of Sean
Thursday, October 11, 2012 - Day PP
MENU
• Breakfast with spotted coffee
• snack with 2 biscuits ok seitan
• lunch with grilled chicken breast
• snack with 3 bran muffins with lemon
• dinner with 3 balls of shrimp + pudding-me-pull-on
TRAINING
• Body Rock Day # 3 Week # 2 w.o. of LisaMarie
• Body Rock Day # 3 Week # 2 w.o. of Sean
Non riesco mai a trovare la crusca, né di grano né di avena! Uffa, voglio farle anche io queste polpettine!
RispondiElimina