Un piccolo Rendiconto iniziale e Personale sul White Day di ieri. Si tratta di una pratica estrema e che consiglio solo a chi deve "rimettersi in sesto" dopo un periodo di esagerati bagordi alimentari o a chi deve perdere molti Kg e sta vivendo un periodo di fastidioso stallo. Da non rendere abituale, secondo me. Nel mio caso posso dire che a parte un paio d'ore di mal di testa ed un senso di fame dopo le 23, ho retto decisamente bene; e questa mattina la bilancia segnava -500g rispetto a ieri, tsk.
Forse non vi ho detto che ciò che mi ha spinto ad aprire questo Blog è stato un altro diario virtuale, di una ragazza americana. Il suo sito ha anche ispirato il titolo di questo mio spazio personale. Lei si chiama Laura Denslinger, e se siete curiosi l'indirizzo del suo Blog è http://lauramustloseweight.com.
Le sue foto in Home Page raccontano la sua storia, non c'è bisogno che io dica altro; ha stilato una lista di 8 punti che io reputo molto interessante e che voglio condividere e commentare con voi oggi:
1. Make Specific and Realistic Goals
Prendere coscienza dei propri punti di forza e dei propri limiti è fondamentale. Mantenere un costante contatto con la realtà è essenziale. Se è vero che volere è potere, è anche vero che bisogna prefiggersi obbiettivi concreti e fattibili. Nel mio caso, punto ai 60 Kg (e non certo ai 50, irraggiungibili e non adatti al mio corpo) e ad un assottigliamento / rimodellamento delle mie forme. Non desidero arrivare ad una taglia specifica, ma anzi, meglio una taglia in più ma soda, tonica ed atletica.
2. Do Your Own Research
Con la Dieta Dukan ho imparato molto sull’alimentazione. Non sono certamente un’esperta, of coruse, ma con il passare dei mesi ho imparato a leggere le tabelle dei valori nutrizionali e a porre attenzione a ciò che effettivamente può ostacolare il mio percorso. Ho oltremodo imparato quali sono gli esercizi che più stimolano i gruppi muscolari di mio interesse.
3. Write Out Why You Want to Lose Weight
Su questo punto non aggiungerei molto, poichè temo sia superfluo spiegare perchè si desideri dimagrire. Ci tengo solo a ribadire che io non ero obesa per malattia, non cercavo nel cibo riparo o conforto… Semplicemente ero solita mangiare dolci fuori pasto.
4. Take Before and After Pictures/Videos/Measurements
Testimoni voi, mi danno anche dell’esibizionista per questo, le foto e le misurazioni ci sono. E’ proprio grazie a queste dimostrazioni che mi sono resa conto e sorpresa di quanto una dieta iperproteica, accompagnata da attività fisica, possa modellare e scolpire il tuo corpo.
5. Make Small Goals
Un po’ per volta insomma. Vero, mi piacerebbe poter correre 10 Km tutti di fila solo per piacere personale, ma non pretendo certo di ottenere “tutto e subito”. In soli 20 giorni di allenamento sono già passata dal “trascinarmi” al “correre continuativamente” lungo il mio percorso di 5 Km (abbassando il tempo da 45 a 35 minuti)
6. Get Rid of Your Unhealthy Food
Ogni dieta da me intrapresa è stata vissuta costantemente circondata da tentazioni. La mia famiglia ama il buon cibo, le merendine, gli snack ed ogni “fuori pasto” immaginabile. Non mi sono mai sognata di chiedere loro di smettere di consumarli; ho semplicemente affinato la mia capacità di resistere. Il cibo poco salutare ed iper calorico è stato da sempre il mio punto debole.
7. Tell People About Your Goals
Ecco perchè ho creato questo Blog. Tutti i miei cari sanno della mia perdita di peso e dei miei continui obbiettivi di miglioramento, ma sentivo il bisogno di allargare la scala, di mettermi metaforicamente al centro di una pubblica piazza in mutande ed espormi a chiunque fosse curioso di guardarmi. Eccomi, sono qui e sto lottando per diventare migliore.
8. Do Not Get Discouraged
Il coraggio non mi manca, ma come ogni sentimento va costantemente alimentato. Il coraggio si nutre di forza di volontà, di amici, dell’esempio di chi già ce l’ha fatta e dell’ammirazione di chi ti prende come modello. Ognuno deve trovare il proprio personalissimo "escamotage" per non lasciarsi andare nei momenti difficili.
Annotazione su ieri:
ALLENAMENTO
- 1 serie a sfinimento di alzate laterali gambe per interno coscia
- 5 Km di corsa continuativa e ininterrotta in 35 minuti!!!
--------------------------------
Let's start with an initial and personal Statement on the White Day of yesterday. It is a very extreme practice and I recommend only to those who must "get back together" after a period of exaggerated revelry food or who must lose a lot of pounds and is living a period of stalling . Don't make it regular. In my case I can say that I only had a couple of hours of headaches and a feeling of hunger after 23. This morning the scale marked-500g than yesterday, tsk. Maybe I didn't say that what has pushed me to start this blog was another virtual diary of an American girl. Her website also inspired the title of my personal space. Her name is Laura Denslinger, and if you are curious the address of his blog is http://lauramustloseweight.com. Her photos in Home Page tell his story, there is no need for me to say any more, she has made a list of 8 points that I consider very interesting and I want to share with you today:
1. Make Specific and Realistic Goals
Become aware of your strengths and limitations is essential. Maintain constant contact with reality is essential. While "want is power", it's also true that we must set concrete and feasible goals . In my case, I'd like to get to 60 Kg (and certainly not to 50, out of reach and not suited to my body) and a thinning / remodeling of my forms. I do not want to arrive at a specific size; better a bigger size but firm, toned and athletic.
2. Do Your Own Research
With the Dukan Diet I learned a lot on nutrition. I am certainly not an expert, of coruse, but during the months I learned to read tables of nutritional values and pay attention to what actually can impede my path. I learned which exercises are the most challenging muscle groups of my interest.
3. Write Out Why You Want to Lose Weight
On this point I would not add much, as I am afraid it's unnecessary to explain why I want to lose weight and get fit. I would only like to underline that I wasn't obese due to illness, I didn't consider the food like a shelter or comfort ... Simply I used to eat sweets between meals.
4. Take Before and After Pictures / Videos / Measurements
Someone has told me I am an exhibitionist, but I made photos and measurements . And thanks to these demonstrations than I have realized and surprised at how a high protein diet, together with physical activity, can shape and sculpt your body.
Become aware of your strengths and limitations is essential. Maintain constant contact with reality is essential. While "want is power", it's also true that we must set concrete and feasible goals . In my case, I'd like to get to 60 Kg (and certainly not to 50, out of reach and not suited to my body) and a thinning / remodeling of my forms. I do not want to arrive at a specific size; better a bigger size but firm, toned and athletic.
2. Do Your Own Research
With the Dukan Diet I learned a lot on nutrition. I am certainly not an expert, of coruse, but during the months I learned to read tables of nutritional values and pay attention to what actually can impede my path. I learned which exercises are the most challenging muscle groups of my interest.
3. Write Out Why You Want to Lose Weight
On this point I would not add much, as I am afraid it's unnecessary to explain why I want to lose weight and get fit. I would only like to underline that I wasn't obese due to illness, I didn't consider the food like a shelter or comfort ... Simply I used to eat sweets between meals.
4. Take Before and After Pictures / Videos / Measurements
Someone has told me I am an exhibitionist, but I made photos and measurements . And thanks to these demonstrations than I have realized and surprised at how a high protein diet, together with physical activity, can shape and sculpt your body.
5. Make Small Goals
I'd like to run 10 km all straight just for fun, but I don't pretend to get some "all at once". In just 20 days of training I'm already gone from the "drag" to "continuous run" along my path of 5 km (lowering the time from 45 to 35 minutes)
6. Get Rid of Your Unhealthy Food
Each diet I have made was lived constantly surrounded by temptation. My family loves good food, snacks and all "meals" imaginable. I have never asked them to stop consuming them, I just sharpened my ability to resist. The unhealthy and hyper caloric food has always been my weak point.
7. Tell People About Your Goals
That's why I created this blog. All my beloved are aware of my weight loss and my constant goals for improvement, but I felt the need to expand the scale, metaphorically put myself at the center of a public square in underwear and expose myself to anyone curious to look at me. Here I am, and I'm struggling to become better.
8. Do Not Get Discouraged
I don't miss the courage, but as every feeling it must be constantly fed. Courage feeds on force of will, friends, the example of those who already have it done and admiration of those takes you as a model. Everyone has to find his own personal "escamotage" to not let go during difficult times.
I'd like to run 10 km all straight just for fun, but I don't pretend to get some "all at once". In just 20 days of training I'm already gone from the "drag" to "continuous run" along my path of 5 km (lowering the time from 45 to 35 minutes)
6. Get Rid of Your Unhealthy Food
Each diet I have made was lived constantly surrounded by temptation. My family loves good food, snacks and all "meals" imaginable. I have never asked them to stop consuming them, I just sharpened my ability to resist. The unhealthy and hyper caloric food has always been my weak point.
7. Tell People About Your Goals
That's why I created this blog. All my beloved are aware of my weight loss and my constant goals for improvement, but I felt the need to expand the scale, metaphorically put myself at the center of a public square in underwear and expose myself to anyone curious to look at me. Here I am, and I'm struggling to become better.
8. Do Not Get Discouraged
I don't miss the courage, but as every feeling it must be constantly fed. Courage feeds on force of will, friends, the example of those who already have it done and admiration of those takes you as a model. Everyone has to find his own personal "escamotage" to not let go during difficult times.
Annotation of yesterday:
TRAINING
• 1 set of lateral legs raises to exhaustion for inner thigh
• 5 km running continuous and uninterrupted in 35 minutes!
TRAINING
• 1 set of lateral legs raises to exhaustion for inner thigh
• 5 km running continuous and uninterrupted in 35 minutes!
Milebella, sono andata a dare un'occhiata a quel blog che dici e questa ragazza è veramente una fonte di ispirazione ^_^ QUASI quanto te :)
RispondiElimina:******* ^_^
Elimina